Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Story time

Three photo story


The children know how much I like to take photos at recess and lunch so when I was crouched down on the ground taking this photo, one child asked what I was doing. I explained that I thought this empty drink carton was lonely. The girl asked what I thought might make it un-lonely and I said maybe being with more of its kind.


So she walked with me over to one of our outdoor garbage cans and put in in the container with its "friends".

Then she said she would get the tongs and small garbage pail and she would find other things for that can. Another friend joined her, and together they filled the can.

I'll be telling this story through this page to others over the next few days. Perhaps you would like to share it with your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment