Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Back at Cedar Grove

Today is the first day of writing in a blog that I hope gets some daily entries... well that is the plan, anyway.

I wrote a letter to parents today to introduce myself as the replacement principal for Dave Hunt while he is away on a medical leave. In that letter, I wrote:

Because I am a bit of a techy, one of the tasks Dave has asked me to take on is repurposing the school’s website. And, the amateur photographer in me has me out on the playground at recess and lunch and in the classrooms with my digital camera and my iPhone. During the day, I often post photos to my Instagram account which is linked from my Twitter account (@gibsonsgolfer for any of you twitter users). I have also started a “principal’s blog” which I will try to keep up to date.


So, now I am committed at least on paper :)



No comments:

Post a Comment