Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Definitely an outside day

The day started for a lot us with below freezing weather and I was reminded by the weather guy to watch for black ice on the way to work. While talking to some of the parents before school, I was joking with a dad who was wearing a great Callaway golf hat that I might have to take the Callaway winter gloves out of my trunk for recess and lunch. 


Well, nothing could have been further from the morning reality as the day wore on and I told the grades 5,6 and 7 students I would supervise them on the all weather field. A good number of them chose to play soccer out there and I was impressed with their casual team play and good sportsmanship. It was great to watch.



That's not to say all the students chose to play soccer as some simply thought it a great day to be with buddies and enjoy the sun.




No comments:

Post a Comment