Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Second Entry for today

I am doing a separate, second blog posting tonight because I chose this photo for another project of mine, my 201165 project which is up on Flickr.

Here is what I wrote to describe that photo.

I took the first shot today of what is going to be an art project in one of our classes.
The teacher has sketched a drawing with chalk on a set of pieces of black construction paper and each student in the class will get one piece to use mixed pastels (I'm probably not explaining it well). The final project will be a reassembled drawing. 
The characters in the background have nothing to do with the project… they just come from what is behind the drawing. But, you probably already get that.

I'm certainly looking forward to what comes next in Ms. Kennedy's room. She credits Ms. Anderson for the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment